Bookkeeper / Administrator
MacLaurinCSF, a Christian study center based at the University of Minnesota, seeks a part-time bookkeeper/administrator to join its small but growing team. The ideal administrator will have the ability to embrace and complete very detail-oriented work while remaining focused on the goals and mission of the organization, and will also have a proactive approach to seeing and solving problems as they arise.
MacLaurinCSF works to strengthen Christian thinking by bridging church and university in the Twin Cities. We nurture a community of students, professors, pastors, and lay leaders who are passionate about ordering life and learning to the love and worship of God.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts payable (including payroll and benefits)
- Maintaining financial activity/accounting in QuickBooks Online
- Reconciling credit card and bank statements
- Developing and maintaining QuickBooks reports
- Process contributions in our CRM database, SalesForce
- Serve as a liaison with MacLaurinCSF’s treasurer
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Enthusiasm for the MacLaurinCSF mission
- Exceptional knowledge of and experience with bookkeeping and accounting
- Knowledge of and experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, or similar systems
- Excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills
- An ability to work in a team environment
- A detail-oriented approach to tasks
- Strong computer skills
Familiarity with the academic environment is desirable but not required.
Hours are flexible and start at 20-25 per week. Wages will depend on experience and qualifications.
We will begin accepting applications immediately! We’ll start reviewing them on Friday, May 27! To apply, please send your résumé along with a cover letter that outlines your interest in the position, your interest in the organization, and your qualifications to email@example.com.